Our gut is our second brain. It plays an important role in our immunity to diseases, mental and emotional health. That’s why we can’t stress enough the importance of eating the right food for supporting gut health.
In this class, certified Raw Food Chef and Instructor Kittie Cheng will share with you a few of our beloved fermentation recipes as well as tips and ideas on how you can easily incorporate them in your diet.
You will learn to make:
- Quick n’ Easy pickled cucumbers
- Cabbage sauerkraut
- Probiotic borscht beetroot soup
- Cultured almond “cheese” spread
- Dairy-free coconut yogurt
- Egg-free coconut yogurt mayonnaise
All recipes are FREE OF: gluten, dairy, soy and eggs.
This class is in small setting and tasting is included.
Pre-registration is required.
30th Mar (Thu) 2017, 6:45pm to 8:45pm
Venue: i-Detox centre
Please note following Payment Options:
1. (Paid at the door cost: $360/person) on the day of the event
2. (Early bird offer is available: $300/person. Early bird payment needed to be received by 7pm Tuesday 28th Mar 2017)
Please see following payment options for settling your preferred payment:
For your ease and convenience, i-Detox offers the following payment methods:
- By ATM/ internet bank transfer to our HSBC A/C #: 808-430-995-001, bank code is 004; the official company name is i-Detox International Ltd). Please email: email@example.com a copy of the payment confirmation receipt as proof of payment.
- Pay in person at our shop by cash, Visa, Mastercard or EPS). Please note we are unable to accept American Express card payments. Our address can be found here: www.i-detox.com/contact-us
- We regret that we cannot accept credit card payments over the phone or cheques at this time.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: 3904-1072